In 20 minutes from Zurich to the Lindt Home of Chocolate!
|Bus||from Bürkliplatz (line 165, Lindt & Sprüngli bus stop)|
|Boat||from Bürkliplatz (short lake cruise 3731) Kilchberg ZH (lake) stop, plus a 10-minute walk|
|Train||S8 or S24 to Kilchberg ZH, plus a 10-minute walk (via Pilgerweg)|
Note: Kilchberg is outside the “110” public transportation zone in Zurich. To get to us by public transport, you will therefore also need a ticket for the “150” zone.
Directions to the Lindt Home of Chocolate by car
5 minutes from Thalwil-Rüschlikon freeway exit. Follow the brown signs for “Lindt” to the Schokoladenplatz 1, 8802 Kilchberg. Entrance to underground car park from Seestrasse 204.
Hinweis: There is only a limited number of parking spaces available. These are chargeable.
For electric cars there are 6 parking spaces with charging stations available: (CHF 0.40 / kwh)
Open 360 days a year
You can see an overview of the opening times of our museum, the café and the shop here.
- The Lindt Home of Chocolate is wheelchair-accessible
- Free small luggage lockers
- Free USB charging points for mobile phones
- Free Wi-Fi for visitors
- Strollers are not permitted in the exhibition (buggies are available free of charge)
- Outdoor picnic areas for school classes
- Animals are not permitted on the premises (Exception: assistance dogs with identification)
- Smoking is not permitted at the Lindt Home of Chocolate
- For your security, the Lindt Home of Chocolate is monitored by video surveillance